Friday, March 13, 2009

Officially Done.

Officially Done...
Dealing with shit that I do not deserve.
I am a strong confident entertaining woman and I have worked hard to be the person I am, I am done dealing with being treated like a bitch, and a whore, and being disrespected. I'm not hung up on no Aretha Franklin shit but R-E-S-P-E-C-T is all I will take from here on out!

Getting so drunk I don't remember.

I have realized completely many many times that to have a night where you can not recall the memories is a waste of life, even if someone tells you, you had a good time. From here on out, I will get tipsey and maybe play with getting drunk but I will not get wasted, scwasted, hammered, plastered, or any other slang adjective to describe the reason I have kissed quite litterily everyone I have ever met.

Worrying that my thoughts are small and insignificant.

One of the most intriuging and exciting people I have ever met told me I am the most intriguing and exciting person he has ever met, and I never even metioned that I felt the same way first. The only conclusion that can be drawn is that if someone that real and wonderful feels the same about me, I must be the shit too! I love my friends!


.more to come im sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment