Friday, February 27, 2009

the rain will come


Like a rainstorm, you came into my life, when I was dry and empty and needed somthing to quench my thrist. Your thunder was exciting and big and your lightning sent surges of energy through my body. Before long I was flourishing and growing and I no longer needed you're large crashing raindrops to quench my thrist. But you kept pouring, and pouring till i started to drown. The thunder made me afraid to go outside anymore, and i feared the lighting would strike me dead. You would not stop just continued to pour, and flood, and rip torrents of water through and around me till I could no longer gasp for air.

BUT I HAVE FOUND THE SUN AND I WILL NOT LET YOU FLOOD MY LIFE ANYMORE.

but thank you for saying sorry. that changes everything

No comments:

Post a Comment